Smooth Perfection Conditioner
Gentle conditioner that helps smooth and restore manageability for frizz-prone, colour-treated hair.
Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner helps smooth and restore manageability for frizzy, colour-treated hair with key ingredients Camellia and Shea Butter and a signature aromatherapy blend of Cocoa, Marshmallow Accord, and Woody.
• Smoothing formula helps provide lasting smoothness, frizz control and helps shield hair colour from the effects of heat styling for the perfect blowout
• 100% Vegan Formula
• Aromatherapy blend of Cocoa, Marshmallow Accord, and Woody
Pureology is the #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US* with formulas that are 100% Vegan. Our patented Antifade Complex® is infused into every formula to help protect color vibrancy and help ensure lasting color payoff. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and Vitamin E help fight color-depleting environmental effects while helping to ensure lasting shine. Our dual-benefit formulas provide help color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs.
Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampooed hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends. Gently massage through hair. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.For best results, shampoo with Smooth Perfection Shampoo, and follow Conditioner with Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray.
95% post-consumer recyclable materials
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal U.K. S.A.
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal U.K.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, SA, located in France. Our service providers, located inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.